GRID Autosport –
a long-awaited port of the famous racing game is no less well-known series. The right project can be proud of its level of graphics and animation, its impressive fleet of cars, routes, customizable control settings, a range of complexity as well as many other functions and qualities that have made the game so popular among fans of the genre. Those who are ready to enjoy high-speed smart racing cars, competitions, tests, modes, as well as the career ladder that could lead them to incredible results and world fame.
* The racing discipline will change from time to time, so check back often to test your skills against other players in a variety of vehicle classes.
* Racing lobbies can serve 2-6 human players (no AI)
* Players are located all over the world, so we recommend trying to find games at the following times: 08:00 GMT, 11:00 GMT, 14:00 GMT, 17:00 GMT, 20:00 GMT, May 22nd : 00 GMT
* This is a feasibility test: thank you for participating.
Introduce GRID™ Autosport – Online Multiplayer Test
The GRID Autosport online multiplayer test is an opportunity for keen racers to help Feral Interactive explore the feasibility of online multiplayer on Android.
To get involved, you’ll need Android 9.0 or later running on a supported device (see full list below).
• The race discipline will be changed every so often, so be sure to check in regularly to test your skills against other players in a variety of vehicle classes.
• Race lobbies can handle between 2-6 human players (No A.I.)
• Players are located all over the world, so we recommend trying to find matches at the following times: 08:00 GMT, 11:00 GMT, 14:00 GMT, 17:00 GMT, 20:00 GMT, 22:00 GMT
• This is a feasibility test: thank you for participating.
GRID™ Autosport requires Android 9.0 (Pie) or later and is supported on the following devices:
• Google Pixel 2
• Google Pixel 2 XL
• Google Pixel 3
• Google Pixel 3 XL
• Google Pixel 4
• Google Pixel 4 XL
• HTC U12+
• Huawei Honor 10
• Huawei Mate 20
• LG V30+
• Motorola Moto Z2 Force
• Nokia 8
• OnePlus 5T
• OnePlus 6T
• OnePlus 7
• Razer Phone
• Samsung Galaxy S8
• Samsung Galaxy Note8
• Samsung Galaxy S9
• Samsung Galaxy Note9
• Samsung Galaxy S10
• Samsung Galaxy S10+
• Samsung Galaxy S10e
• Samsung Galaxy Tab S4
• Sony Xperia 1
• Sony Xperia XZ1
• Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact
• Xiaomi Mi 6
• Xiaomi Mi 9
• Xiaomi Pocophone F1
If your device is not listed above but you are still able to purchase GRID Autosport, your device is capable of running the game but is not officially supported. Devices that are not capable of running GRID Autosport are blocked from purchasing it.
© 2014-2020 The Codemasters Software Company Limited (“Codemasters”). All rights reserved. “Codemasters”®, “Ego”®, the Codemasters logo and “GRID”® are registered trademarks owned by Codemasters. “GRID Autosport”™ and “Codemasters Racing”™ are trademarks of Codemasters. All other copyrights or trademarks are the property of their respective owners and are being used under license. Originally developed and published by Codemasters. Developed for and published on Android by Feral Interactive Limited. Android is a trademark of Google LLC. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
Whats new of GRID™ Autosport - Online Multiplayer Test [1.9.1RC4]
- Lobby countdown timers have been reduced
- For more information on the different control methods and how to customise them, please check our FAQs: https://support.feralinteractive.com/en/mac-linux-games/gridautosport/?platform=android
- If you are having problems signing in, please check your login details and/or reset your password from our website: https://www.feralinteractive.com/en/accounts/