Exploding Kittens Official –
In this highly strategic, kitten-powered version of Russian Roulette, players draw cards until someone draws an exploding kitten to defuse the card, which the kitten can diffuse with things like laser pointers, belly rubbing, and catnip sandwiches. All other cards in the deck are used to move, mitigate, or avoid the exploding kittens.
* Exploding Kittens is a multiplayer card game for people who enjoy kittens and explosions, laser beams and sometimes goats.
* Play online with 2 to 5 friends or strangers
* All artworks by The Oatmeal
* New maps exclusive to the digital version of Exploding Kittens
* The digital version of the most assured game in Kick-starter history
Introduce Exploding Kittens® – Official
Exploding Kittens, the most-funded game in Kickstarter history, is now available for Android!
Created by Elan Lee (Xbox, ARGs), Matthew Inman (The Oatmeal), and Shane Small (Xbox, Marvel).
– Exploding Kittens is a multiplayer card game for people who are into kittens and explosions and laser beams and sometimes goats.
– Play with 2 to 5 friends or strangers online
– All art illustrated by The Oatmeal
– New cards exclusive to the digital version of Exploding Kittens
– The digital version of the most backed game in Kickstarter history
In this highly-strategic, kitty-powered version of Russian Roulette, players draw cards until someone draws an Exploding Kitten, at which point they explode, they are dead, and they are out of the game — unless that player has a Defuse card, which can defuse the Kitten using things like laser pointers, belly rubs, and catnip sandwiches. All of the other cards in the deck are used to move, mitigate, or avoid the Exploding Kittens.
Whats new of Exploding Kittens® - Official [4.0.6]
Play with everyone, regardless of device!