Eden World Simulator –
Find out for yourself in this official Eden series 3D strategy game where you have to help your own community survive and thrive in their new life on an idyllic but remote island.
* Build a shelter, then a warehouse, kitchen, workshop and much more
* Take care of the camp pigs, chickens and cows.
* Manage the community’s limited supplies of water, grain, meat, fish, wood, stone, etc.
* Farm, loot, hunt, fish, decorate and cook to keep the fire bright and the camp happy
* Plant and harvest crops all over the island.
* Craft new tools and items to improve efficiency and not only to survive the camp, but to prosper!
* Help the camp weather the harsh Scottish weather through the seasons
* Attract new members to the community to help it grow
* Share your progress with friends
Introduce Eden: World Simulator
“What if we could start again?”
Find out for yourself in this, the official 3D strategy game of the series, Eden, where you must help your very own community survive and thrive in their new lives on an idyllic but remote island.
You’re responsible for prioritising everything they must do every day; will you have them constructing more camp buildings? Farming? Hunting? Scavenging? Harvesting?
Remember to keep the campfire burning brightly to keep morale up – and to customise and decorate the camp to make it feel more homely.
– Build a shelter, then a storehouse, kitchen, workshop – and much more
– Decorate your camp – upgrade your buildings, add paths, statues, showers, and many more items
– Tend to the camp pigs, chickens and cows.
– Manage the community’s limited supplies of water, crops, meat, fish, wood, stone etc.
– Farm, scavenge, hunt, fish, decorate & cook to keep the fire burning brightly and the camp happy
– Plant and harvest crops across the island.
– Craft new tools and items to improve efficiency and have the camp not only survive but thrive!
– Construct new camp buildings to expand the range of activities for your community and improve their island life.
– Help the camp survive the harsh Scottish weather through the seasons
– Attract new members of the community to help it grow
– Share your progress with friends
Please note – the game is free to play, however some items can also be purchased for real money, and there is no restriction on the amount of purchases that can be made. If you don’t want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device’s settings.