Crazy Taxi Classic –
The most famous Dreamcast classic, released in a new look for Android devices! Drive down the street with hectic traffic, break down parking barriers and choose the craziest street for big bucks in a crazy and wild race that will scare every one of our passengers! In this toy, time is money and you have to work hard to get out of the game as a winner!
* Remastered for mobile devices based on the hugely popular Dreamcast classic
* Rock to original music from The Offspring and Bad Religion
* Choose between 3, 5, or 10 minutes of game time in Arcade Mode and Original Mode
* Continue the madness with the 16 mini-games from Crazy Box
Data – OBB
Extract and copy the folder to SD/Android/OBB
Introduce Crazy Taxi Classic
Hey hey, come on over and have some fun with Crazy Taxi, SEGA’s ground-breaking, open-world driving game. Here. We. Go! Play for free and earn craaaazy money!
Barrel through traffic packed streets, hurdle off parking garages, and crazy combo your way to crazy money in a wild frantic race to scare up the most fares. In Crazy Taxi, time is money, and only the craziest cabbies come out victorious.
Crazy Taxi joins the SEGA Forever Classic Games Collection, a treasure trove of free SEGA console classics brought to life on mobile for the first time!
– Remastered for mobile devices based on the hugely popular Dreamcast classic
-Rock out to original music by The Offspring and Bad Religion
-Choose from 3, 5 or 10 minute game play in Arcade Mode and Original Mode
– Continue the madness with Crazy Box’s 16 mini games
SEGA FOREVER FEATURES
– PLAY FREE
– LEADERBOARDS – compete with the world for high scores
– GAMES RELEASED EVERY MONTH – Download them all!
– CONTROLLER SUPPORT: HID compatible controllers
-“Addictive and fun, fun, fun!” [94%] – Stuart Taylor, Dreamcast Magazine #5 (January 2000)
– “There’s enough depth to the gameplay to make you question whether you could ever truly master it all” [9/10] – Tom Guise, The Official Dreamcast Magazine #5 (March 2000)
– The original arcade game was available in both standing and seated cabinet forms
– Crazy Taxi announcer Bryan Burton-Lewis also voices Axel and various customers throughout the Crazy Taxi series
– Superman (1978) and Lethal Weapon (1987) director Richard Donner acquired the rights to make a live action Crazy Taxi film in 2001
CLASSIC GAME FACTS
– Originally released in arcades in 1999 and ported to Dreamcast in 2000
– Sequels Crazy Taxi 2 and Crazy Taxi 3 landed on Dreamcast and Xbox in 2001 and 2002 respectively
– Developed by SEGA AM3, which later became Hitmaker
– – – – –
Game apps are ad-supported and no in-app purchases are required to progress; ad-free play option available with in-app purchase.
Other than for users known to be under 13, this game may include “Interest Based Ads” (please see http://www.sega.com/mprivacy#3IBADiscolure for more information) and may collect “Precise Location Data” (please see http://www.sega.com/mprivacy#5LocationDataDisclosure for more information)
© SEGA. All rights reserved. SEGA, the SEGA logo and CRAZY TAXI are either registered trade marks or trade marks of SEGA CORPORATION or its affiliates.