Create the crispest watch faces for your Wear OS smartwatch or use one of the endless options online!
Pujie Black allows you to create your own watch faces. The watch face designer allows you to add images and text, and even create your own watch hands and complications.
+ 20+ watch faces to get you started
+ Choose from over 800 fonts
+ Design your own watch parts
+ Tasker integration (variables & tasks)
+ Start any clock or phone app
+ Square and round clocks
+ Google Fit (steps, cycling, running and walking)
+ Calendar integration!
+ Weather data, Celsius or Fahrenheit
+ Battery status of the phone and smartwatch
+ Multiple time zones
+ Battery friendly
+ Share your watch faces with others
+ And much more
Required Android Versions :
Ice Cream Sandwich [4.0.3–4.0.4] – Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] – KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] – Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] – Marshmallow [6.0 – 6.0.1] – Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] – Oreo [8.0-8.1]Download Watch Face Designer Pujie Black Wear OS v4.2.29 APK beta Paid Free
Introduce Watch Face Designer – Pujie Black – Wear OS
Create the most crisp watch faces for your Wear OS smartwatch, or use one of the endless options available online!
Pujie Black allows you to make your own watch faces. With the watch face designer you can add images, text and even create your own watch hands and complications.
→ INTERACTIVE WATCH FACE / LAUNCHER
Pujie Black allows you to assign custom actions to a huge number of possible tap targets. The Tap drawer, a panel with 6 tap targets, 4 mini tap targets and all three indicators make up to 13 assignable tap targets! It’s a watch face and launcher in one!
• The Calendar, Fitness, Weather view or The Tap Drawer
• Any installed watch or phone app or shortcut
• Tasker tasks!
• Watch or phone actions (volume, voice search, play/pause music, etc)
→ SMART WATCH COMPATIBILITY
• All Wear OS watches
Design your own watch parts (watch hands, backgrounds, complications) with the included watch part designer! Pujie Black has the most advanced watch face maker, supporting true vector graphics and images.
→ WEAR OS 2.0
• Fully standalone! ( iPhone and Android compatible )
• External complication data for:
• the indicators
• the custom complications
• the background
• the Tap Drawer
• Import presets from the web
→ CLOUD LIBRARY
The cloud library is an online social library of watch faces and watch parts. You can use it to safely store your creations and share them with others.
Joining requires a paid subscription, but you can try it for free for 15 days.
Even when you don’t own a smartwatch you can use Pujie Black. Use the same app to create a home screen clock widget!
→ KEY FEATURES
All settings are available using the Pujie Black phone app. Some settings are available from the configuration menu on the watch.
• 20+ watch faces to get you started
• Choose from 800+ fonts
• Design your own watch parts
• Tasker integration (variables & tasks)
• Start any watch or phone app
• Square and round watches
• Google Fit ( Steps, cycling, running and walking )
• Calendar integration!
• Weather data, Celsius or Fahrenheit
• Phone and smartwatch battery status
• Multiple time zones
• Battery friendly
• Share your watch faces with others
• And much more
→ IN APP PURCHASES
The only in app purchase is a subscription to the Cloud Library. This is completely optional.
→ MORE INFO
!! Please don’t rate us 1-star, just contact us. We respond mighty fast !!
How do I install the watch face?
1a. Wear OS 1.x: Run ‘Resync apps’ from the companion app.
1b. Wear OS 2.0: Download the watch app from the Play Store on the watch.
2. Long press your watch and choose Pujie Black as your watch face, or select it using the WearOS app.
How do I activate a widget?
1. Long press your home screen or go to the widget section in the app drawer (depends on your launcher)
2. Choose Pujie Black.
3. Design a new style, or choose one of your presets
4. Place and re-size to your liking
Whats new of Watch Face Designer - Pujie Black - Wear OS [4.2.29]
Unfortunately, Pujie Black was temporarily removed from the Galaxy Store. We hope to be back soon. Contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions. Users who previously installed the app on their Tizen watch should be able to keep using it.
- minor fix