Solid Explorer File Manager. This application allows you to manage files efficiently, cleanly and with high security. Prepare to discover its features. The main interface of Solid Explorer divides your screen into two parts, each of which is a window. This is quite convenient, allowing you to use drag and drop operations between folders. With this, you can freely choose the icons, colors and themes of the interface, or the folder you create to make it easier to identify. Solid Explorer also helps you organize your photos or media files more precisely. They specify the number of files, folder size in detail so that you can manage it more easily.
As featured, Solid Explorer is an application that lets you manage your files including image, text, audio, and more content. You can create separate folders, then recover the files that clutter your computer and transfer the files of the same type to the newly created folder. This will make the data scientifically organized, which will facilitate research. Solid Explorer also supports many popular cloud storage providers like Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive,… All of them are already integrated in this app, helping you to get more storage space, without having to install each app individually.
- use root to access /Android/data on external storage
- fixed inability to create shortcuts of some files
- minor fixes and improvements
- ability to browse /Android folder on Android 11 devices (no root required)
- show space usage of removable USB drives
- improved purchase and license handling
- optimized Google Drive folder browsing
- other minor fixes