Introduce SD Maid – System Cleaning Tool
SD Maid will help you keep your device clean and tidy!
It offers a collection of tools to manage apps and files.
Nobody is perfect and neither is Android.
Apps you have already removed leave something behind.
Logs, crash reports and other files you don’t really want are constantly being created.
Your storage is collecting files and directories you don’t recognize.
Let’s not go on here… Let SD Maid help you!
SD Maid allows you to:
• Browse your whole device and manipulate files through a full-fledged file explorer.
• Remove superfluous files from your system.
• Manage installed user and system apps.
• Detect files formerly belonging to uninstalled apps.
• Search for files by name, content or date.
• Obtain a detailed overview of your devices storage.
• Optimize databases.
• Do actual app cleaning and remove expendable files, which supersedes what others may call ‘cache cleaning’.
• Detect duplicate pictures, music or documents, independent of name or location.
• Run tools automatically on a schedule or via widgets.
Still have questions? Just mail me!
Whats new of SD Maid - System Cleaning Tool [5.1.5]
• New data about untidy apps 🧹
• Improved AppCleaner results
• Improved support for various ROMs
• Improved app setup
• Improved quickaccess screen
On Android 11 scanning is as thorough as on Android 10 again, but also slower. There is sadly no better solution until Google offers alternatives. Active the new scanning mode (SAF) by selecting the internal storage path and granting SD Maid access.
Full changelogs 👇