Franco Kernel Manager, an integrated application with many useful tools, with a detailed and precise analysis system, facilitating the maintenance of the device for the users. In addition, the application’s features are useful and powerful, allowing users to interact with all indicators on the device, or even modify the available functions to suit their needs. Battery consumption is always an issue that every user should focus on, and many apps have huge battery capacities for long-term work. However, for applications with low or medium battery capacity, they still need to enter its consumption and find solutions. Now things are easier with Franco Kernel Manager, as it monitors and helps users interact with the device’s typical battery consumption. Options like improving consumption or increasing battery power will all be in the app.
INTUITIVE AND REFINED INTERFACE
Franco Kernel Manager is a flexible application with hundreds of modern features to help users manage their devices. Hence, it will have a sophisticated and modern interface designed with a unique style that users can explore and experience. On the home page will be the main functions of the device, and through which users can directly interact with the features and support the methods to help preserve the device. The app will help users to track GPU usage, battery consumption, device temperature, etc. All indicators that appear on the device will be displayed in detail and will be accompanied by simple descriptions.
1. Fixed cpu underclock battery tip
2. Fixed lowmemorykiller values
1. Added 6 new custom wallpapers as "Supporter 2021" reward
2. Fixed a small bug on flashing logs
1. Replaced all instances of permission requests with a new API from Google
2. Fixed per app profiles creation
3. Made some fixes to the Kernel logger.
4. Added a "Supporters 2021" unlocker. In the next update it'll award 4-6 original wallpapers as a reward.
Thanks for your amazing support!