With cryptomator, the key to your data is in your hands. Cryptomator encrypts your data quickly and easily. Then upload them securely to your preferred cloud service.
+ Simply create a safe and assign a password
+ No additional account or configuration required
+ Unlock safes with your fingerprint *
+ Compatible with Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive and WebDAV-based cloud storage services
+ Create vaults in Android’s local storage (works e.g. with third-party sync apps)
+ Access your vaults on all your mobile devices and computers
+ File content and file name encryption with AES and 256 bit key length
+ The vault password is secured with scrypt to ensure improved brute force resistance
+ Safes are automatically locked after the app has been sent to the background
+ The crypto implementation is publicly documented
Required Android Versions :
Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] – Oreo [8.0-8.1]Download Cryptomator v1.6.1 APK Final Paid Free
With Cryptomator, the key to your data is in your hands. Cryptomator encrypts your data quickly and easily. Afterwards you upload them protected to your favorite cloud service.
Cryptomator is a simple tool for digital self-defense. It allows you to protect your cloud data by yourself and independently.
• Simply create a vault and assign a password
• No additional account or configuration needed
• Unlock vaults with your fingerprint*
* from Android 6.0 and smartphones with fingerprint sensor
Cryptomator is compatible with the most commonly used cloud storages and available for all major operating systems.
• Compatible with Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, and WebDAV-based cloud storage services
• Create vaults in Android’s local storage (e.g., works with third-party sync apps)
• Access your vaults on all your mobile devices and computers
You don’t have to trust Cryptomator blindly, because it is open source software. For you as a user, this means that everyone can see the code.
• File content and filename encryption with AES and 256 bit key length
• Vault password is secured with scrypt for enhanced brute-force resistance
• Vaults are automatically locked after sending app to background
• Crypto implementation is publicly documented
Cryptomator received the CeBIT Innovation Award 2016 for Usable Security and Privacy. We’re proud to provide security and privacy for hundreds of thousands of Cryptomator users.
Join the Cryptomator Community and participate in the conversations with other Cryptomator users.
• Follow us on Twitter @Cryptomator
• Like us on Facebook /Cryptomator
Whats new of Cryptomator [1.6.0]
- Enhanced password policy so that vaults with very bad passwords can no longer be created
- Fixed problem in file search when globbing is enabled, live search is disabled and pattern contains uppercase characters